Monday, April 28, 2008

Just another MANic Monday



What a dreary day! Its raining cat's and dog's outside, someone stole my parking space at work, and my boss came in today when he said he wouldn't (what a tease). Well lets get into today's topic, DIVORCE!


With all of the reconciliations that are going on in Hollywood I didn't think there would be any divorce's any time soon. Well OK, I guess I'm lying. That is one thing that is guaranteed in Hollywood. However I was holding out hope after the run back of Kim Porter to Mr. Bitchassness, and Shaunie to Shaq. Well now the divorce that we all predicted prior to the wedding is going down. Star Jones and "G"al Reynolds.


Quite frankly this is no surprise to anyone but the Star. I feel the same way about Al Reynolds as I felt about Terry McMillan's husband, like I wanted to ask for fashion tips, and share girl stories, and watch the YaYa sisterhood together. As my good friend Doug J. would say these fellas are definitely Honey Roasted. Al Reynolds looks like Lionel Richie's gay brother. His hair is so shiny and shellacked into a neat coif of curlettes. His jewelry looks like pieces from the Liz Taylor collection. That Cheshire cat grin, courtesy of the oversize chompers, was just to "Ooooh, How you doing honeypie?" Star people tried to warn you, but since you are slim now cant nobody tell you nothing, with your big head self. Would you really marry someone who has an all male Toga Bachelor Party. First off I always thought of Toga Parties as a white people thing. He brought us two steps back as a race with that one. Can you imagine all of those glossy men showing each other their pork swords. Star you should have known better. But who cares, no one liked you when you were big, and they still don't like you thin.

No comments: