Monday, July 21, 2008

Words of Wisdom


This is an excerpt taken from allhiphop.com in an interview they had with Buckeey from Flavor of Love Season 2. These girls never cease to amaze me. This statement is actually quite comical.


Former Flavor of Love Season 2 and Charm School standout Buckeey has broken her silence about her leaked sex tape, which was distributed throughout the internet in June. In an exclusive interview, Buckeey, real name Shay Johnson, is steadfast in stating the tape’s distribution was done without her permission, and she had no intention of using it for publicity as some have claimed. “It troubled me to find out my intimate act of love was classified as a sex tape. I didn’t speak on it because I knew how tender the situation was between me and my partner,” Buckeey revealed to AllHipHop.com. “Once you become a personality on television you become the target of haters and I am no different, the release of the tape was done by a hater, stolen by a hater and is just another blatant case of b**chassness.”


What on earth? I would expect this kind of foolishness from Bootz, but come on Buckey. Was this really worth making a statement? And most importantly if its on video its not an intimate act of love. Its low down and dirty grass sandwich making.

No comments: